Many of the fifty locations in the Sowams Heritage Area can be seen on a variety of guided and self-guided tours.
Each reveals aspects of the life of those First People as well as the process by which English colonists moved into that area and displaced the native inhabitants.
Currently available tours:
1. 17th Century Providence 90-minute Guided Bus Tour
2. Sowams Heritage Area Guided 90-minute walking tour of 17th century Providence
3. 17th Century Bristol, Barrington and Warren two-hour Guided Bus Tour
4. 17th Century East Bay three-hour Guided Bus Tour
5. 17th Century Rehoboth, Massachusetts 90-minute Guided Bus Tour
6. Additional tours – Guided and Self-guided
E-Mail Sowams Heritage Area Project Coordinator David Weed at email@example.com for complete descriptions of each tour and to arrange for a tour.
Self-guided tour downloadable brochures (click on any one below for an 8 1/2 X 11″ printable brochure)