Tall Cedars Conservation area is another ‘jewel’ in Barrington’s ‘necklace’ of green spaces – a wooded wetland with vernal pools and a small stream. The first tax records in 1923 show that Tall Cedars was once owned by Frederick S. Peck who dates back to original Barrington English settlers.
Although Tall Cedars has benefited from over a dozen projects in the past years to clean up and improve the area, storms and ongoing abuse have taken their toll.
Click here for a description of the area on Trails and Walks in Rhode Island.
Click on the map below for a larger view of the access points.
Click on the map above for a Google Map and directions to the area.